Zeus Street Greek is a COVID-SAFE company. We continue to monitor and follow all recommendations from the Australian Government Department Of Health and are committed to looking after the safety of our customers and venue teams. All Zeus Street Greek venues are following strict COVID-SAFE hygiene practices in line with our COVID-SAFE plan.
Outlined below are the restrictions we are implementing nationally and we ask your help to ensure these important safety measures are being followed.
- All guests must sign in on entry
- All guests and staff must be socially distanced at all times
- Tables will be spaced accordingly to state regulations ensuring appropriate distancing between groups
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Drinking while standing indoors is not allowed at indoor hospitality venues
NSW SPECIFIC – As of 11/10/21
- In line with the NSW government regulations, all staff will be vaccinated and wearing a mask at all times
- Guests will be required to show their vaccination status. If guests are not fully vaccinated we will
recommend takeaway due to the current government regulations that do not allow for us to invite non-vaccinated guests to dine in
- All guests must sign on entry
- We require guests dining inside to wear a mask until seated
- All guests and staff are required to socially distance at all times
- Tables will be spaced according to the regulations – 2 guests per square metre indoors and 4 guests per square metre outdoors
- Bookings are limited to 20 guests
- All customers are required to remain seated in indoor settings, outdoors standing is allowed but they must be socially distanced from other groups at all times both indoors and outdoors
We are open for business to all our customers and operating contactless delivery and pick up via our Website, Zeus App and delivery partners for those currently unable to dine in. If you have any questions please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.