Winter School Holiday fun at Zeus Balgowlah!
Saturday 1 July marks the first day of the winter school holidays and Zeus Balgowlah has some hands-on, delicious fun in store for Mini Zeus fans.
We’ll be hosting two Mini Gods and Goddesses Workshops at Zeus Balgowlah on Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 July. They are going to fun, educational, hands on and above all delicious! All of the details are broken down below:
What: Zeus Mini Gods and Goddesses Tiropita (tasty cheese triangles) and DIY Loukoumades (Greek doughnuts) Making Workshops
When: Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 July between 10-11.00am
Where: Zeus Street Greek Balgowlah, 385 Sydney Road
Who can join in: the class is open to children from 3-12 years of age – children under the age of five must be supervised by a parent or guardian
How much is the class: $25 per child
What does this include: all ingredients needed to make and decorate Tiropita and Loukoumades as well as an individual chef hat, mini Zeus apron and Zeus voucher for the whole family to use during the school holidays
How to book: Spaces are strictly limited, please call or email Zeus Balgowlah to reserve a space (02) 8315 5660 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit more about what’s in store for Mini Zeus fans:
These classes are perfect for budding young foodies who want to participate in a school holiday activity with a difference – educational, hands on and above all fun! The class will be led by Andriana Hagios, co-owner of Zeus Balgowlah, who is also a high school Food Technology teacher and mother of two young boys. During the one hour workshops, the class will learn how to make Tiropita, which will be baked onsite, and get the opportunity to decorate their very own sweet creation of Loukoumades.
At Zeus, we pride ourselves on our food origins and the origins of our food. We only part with people like us. Families who value quality, sustainability and integrity. Family is everything to us, and community is everything to Zeus. Which is why we’ll always support and develop initiatives that foster relationships with our community in our local environments.
What you need to know:
- The class is $25 per child
- There will be two classes and they will be held on Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 July
- The class starts at 10am and runs for approximately 1 hour
- Suitable for children from 3 to 12 years old – please specify child’s age when booking spaces. Children 3-5 must be supervised by a parent during the workshop
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our Zeus Workshop Team Leader
- Each child will receive the recipe for Tiropita and Loukoumades, so they can recreate their very own version at home, under the supervision of parents of course
- Each child will receive a certificate to say they have completed the Zeus Balgowlah Mini God and Goddess Workshop, making them a school holiday superhero!
- Each child will receive their very own Zeus apron, Zeus goody bag and voucher for their next visit
- All parents are required to stay at Zeus Balgowlah while the workshop is on
Spaces are strictly limited so call today to book a space – (02) 8315 5660. Come and join in on the School Holiday fun at Zeus Balgowlah!