1. Collection of Personal Information
Visit Zeus’ website;
Interact or follow social media managed by Zeus (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram);
Place an order via a store, telephone or website, including orders for home delivery;
Participate in Zeus’ special offers;
Apply for a job with Zeus;
Nominate your community group for Zeus’ charity support;
Submit website feedback and enquires;
Provide your Personal Information for the provision of special offers by Zeus or any other service provided by Zeus;
Enter into an agreement with Zeus; or
Any other method of collection as determined by Zeus from time to time.
1.2 Zeus may collect and hold the following personal information (“Personal Information”):
Australian Company Number and/or Australian Business Number (if required);
Phone and/or facsimile number;
Details of your order;
Bank details; and
Any additional information provided to Zeus, including any feedback, rating or comments made by you and any in relation to Zeus’ charity support.
2. Use of Personal Information
2.1 Zeus uses the Personal Information for the purpose for which it was specified or reasonably apparent at the time when the Personal Information was collected. The Personal Information may be used in respect to the following:
Providing order confirmations;
Processing and delivering of orders;
Assisting the offering of products and services by Zeus or its related entities, merchants, contractors, agents and/or employees;
Processing of job applications and the provision of relevant information in this respect;
Communicating promotional offers, marketing information or special events;
Responding to feedback, ratings, comments, complaints and enquiries; and
Using for administrative, marketing, planning, service or product development purposes.
2.2 You may advise Zeus if you do not wish to receive any promotional offers, marketing information or special events from Zeus.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1 Where appropriate and required, Zeus may disclose your Personal Information:
To other associated Zeus entities, including its delivery company;
To Zeus’ suppliers, agents or contractors in connection with or for the purpose of Zeus’ business;
Where the law requires or authorises Zeus to do so; and
To any other third party notified by you at the time of or after collecting your Personal Information, including the merchant performing services to you.
3.2 Zeus is not likely to disclose Personal Information to overseas recipients.
4. Access to and Protection of Personal Information
4.1 Subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Zeus provides you with access to your Personal Information upon request by you.
4.2 Zeus will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up to date and complete. However, Zeus relies on you advising of any changes or inaccuracies of your Personal Information. Please advise Zeus if you are of the view that any of your Personal Information requires updating or correcting.
4.4 No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Zeus strives to protect your Personal Information, Zeus cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Zeus over the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once Zeus receives your transmission, Zeus makes its best effort to try and ensure the information and Personal Information security both on Zeus’ systems and while in transit between Zeus’ systems and the companies who provide Zeus with the various systems.
5. Complaints Procedure
5.2 Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was handled or determined, you may contact Zeus or, alternatively, contact the Australian Information Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
1. Access to the Website
1.1 You agree not to use or launch, or cause to be used or launched, any automated system or program in connection with the Website or online ordering without the prior written consent of Zeus.
1.2 You agree not to collect or harvest any personal information provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
1.3 You agree not to solicit for any reason whatsoever, any users of the Website with respect to the User Submissions on the Website.
2. Copyright and Trade Marks
2.1 All intellectual property on the Website is owned by or licensed to Zeus (“Intellectual Property”).
2.2 The Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, all audio, video, design, layout, text, images, recipes, ingredients, techniques, logos and trade marks as displayed on the Website.
2.3 Except for the purposes of viewing the Website, the Intellectual Property may not be reproduced, transmitted, adapted, distributed, sold, licenced, modified, published or stored by you, unless with Zeus’ prior written consent.
3. Third Party Websites
3.1 The Website may link or refer to websites which are not maintained or owned by Zeus (“Third Party Websites”). Zeus makes no representation or warranties as to the Third Party Websites and accepts no liability whatsoever in respect to (the content of) the Third Party Websites. Accessing Third Party Websites is at your own risk.
4. Users Submissions
4.1 Zeus may permit the submission of written works, photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of the User Submissions on the Website.
4.2 Once any User Submissions are submitted to the Website or through any other social media managed by Zeus (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), the User Submissions become the property of Zeus.
4.3 In respect to the User Submissions, you agree and acknowledge that:
a) you own the User Submissions or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise Zeus to use the User Submissions;
b) you have written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every identifiable person to enable inclusion and the use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the User Submissions become the property of Zeus; and
c) you indemnify Zeus from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, proceedings, compensation, costs, charges and expenses for which any Zeus may be or becomes liable in respect to the User Submissions.
4.4. Zeus does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the User Submissions.
4.5. Zeus may publish your name on the User Submissions.
4.6. Zeus does not endorse any User Submissions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Zeus expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
4.7. Zeus does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and Zeus will block and remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submissions Infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
4.8. Zeus reserves its right to remove content and User Submissions at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
5.1 Zeus has made every effort to ensure that the material contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, however it may be that some material is not totally accurate or up to date. Zeus does not warrant the quality, accuracy and completeness of this material on the Website.
6.1 When you interact with Zeus by way of the Website, Zeus may use features of your browser to assist in recognising your computer device when re-visiting the Website or in tracking online advertising performance (“Cookies”).
6.2 You may configure your browser so that you are notified before Cookies are downloaded or so that the downloading of Cookies is disabled. You may also delete Cookies from your browser.
7.2 Any claim or dispute between you and Zeus that arises in whole or in part from the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of the competent jurisdiction located in Sydney, New South Wales.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the terms of entry. Participation in the Jewels of Greece – Zeus Street Greek Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is open to all residents of New South Wales, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland aged 18 years and older, who are able to depart on either Sunday 6 May 2018, Sunday 3 June 2018, Sunday 15 July 2018, Sunday 12 August 2018, Sunday 9 September 2018, or Sunday 7 October 2018.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The competition commences on Monday 28 August 2017 at 09:00 AEST and closes Tuesday 31 October 2017 at 23:59 AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
5. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, visit www.zsg.com.au/triptogreece, fully complete the online entry form including their first name, last name, email address, postcode and mobile number and submit the fully completed entry form (“Initial Entry”). Individuals who are already on the Zeus Street Greek database will also receive one (1) bonus entry when they submit their Initial Entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) Initial Entry is permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Jewels of Greece – Zeus Street Greek Competition TCs 160817 Page 2 of 5
11. The draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide SA 5000, on Wednesday 1 November 2017 at 11:00 AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.zsg.com.au from Monday 6 November 2017.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by Friday 2 February 2018 at 12:00 AEDT, then the prize will be forfeited.
13. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Monday 5 February 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.zsg.com.au from Tuesday 6 February 2018.
14. There will be One (1) Major Prize Winner and Five (5) Minor Prize Winners drawn from all entries received, who will win the following:
1 x Major Prize
Webjet Exclusives thirteen (13) day trip for two (2) people to Greece, for travel in 2018 which includes:
– Return international economy airfares with a full-service airline including 20kgs checked baggage for the Major Prize Winner and their travelling companion
– All airport and port transfers
– Ten (10) nights quality accommodation throughout Greece in Athens (Electra Hotel or similar), Mykonos (Kamari Hotel or similar), Paros (Polos Hotel or similar), and Santorini (Albatros Hotel or similar)
– Delicious breakfast daily
– The services of a professional tour manager throughout
– In depth tours on each island with local experts that know them best
– Athens sightseeing including entrance to the Acropolis
– High-speed ferries between islands
– Free time to enjoy the Greek island life
– All entrance fees as per the itinerary
– Dedicated coach transportation throughout
5 x Minor Prizes
One (1) x Summer Prize Pack valued at $728.95 each which includes:
– Sunny Life Speaker valued at $64.95.
– NEUE BLVD Men’s Pyjamas valued at $215.00
– NEUE BLVD Women’s Pyjamas valued at $225.00
– NEUE BLVD Phone Case valued at $55.00
– Lack of Colour Hat valued at $69.00
– $100.00 Zeus Voucher
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE – AUD